Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Town and Country

I don't contribute to Burdastyle as often as I used to but I still like to visit and see the new pattern collections they come out with so often.

Take a look at some of my favourites from their latest, called Town and Country~

Sometimes it's all in the styling but I think this dress would turn out great no matter what...even if you do decide to wear it with knee socks (???).  There's a separate pattern for the cute little cardigan jacket too.


I love the simplicity of the top below.  Making it in lace like in the pic is a super idea~


This is the kind of top that I would've made in a heartbeat in my twenties.  I'm not sure I could pull it off these days but I still love it, maybe with a lacey little cami underneath.


This dress looks like a sack in the illustration, but look at it in real life!  It's gorgeous!


There are a few more pieces in the collection that you can check out here.

Have you started sewing your fall wardrobe yet?  I have but now we're having a wonderful little heat wave.  Guess I'll just have to wait until I can wear all my new clothes.  I don't mind one bit~

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the sweet, modest clothes made with beautiful fabrics. And I love corduroy. Is that skirt from corduroy? or is corduroy a thing of the past? (Actually, I'm a thing of the past. lol)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...