Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mummy Card

Here's the last of my Halloween Cards (look out Christmas here I come!)


This one is so beyond easy.  Just rip up some white copy paper and glue googly eyes on.  The only reason I embossed it is because I'm borrowing my friends Cuttlebug and have yet to put it to use.

This one is ALL over pinterest.  Just do a search for 'Mummy Card' to see all of the other variations.  Here's the one I pinned:

Want to see what other pins I'm working on?  You can find them all HERE.

This project was featured here:



7 comments:

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Tamara,
The card is just too cute! Love the little eyes all over it.

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Tamara,
So cute!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Happy week!

Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

More Sister Stuff said...

That is SO cute!! Thanks for sharing! http://moresisterstuff.blogspot.com/

Mitzi said...

That is so cute, Tamara! I love it.

ibshell said...

Incredibly darling! I so LOVE IT!! Thank you for sharing this so I could see it ;)

Jill said...

What a fun card Tamara!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

JulieK said...

This is so super cute!! I love the embossing! I'm hosting a new We Share Wednesday Link Party and would love for you to join in!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...