Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vintage Inspiration: Modern Country

Take a look at these great patterns from the past!  What, or more precisely who, do they remind you of???


1970s Vintage Style Skirt Sewing Pattern-Waist 28" UNCUT
Source


1970s Vintage Simplicity Skirt and Pants Sewing Pattern-Size 6
Source

1970s Vintage Simplicity Cape, Skirt, and Trousers Sewing Pattern-Bust 34
This one has sold but it's so awesome
that I still had to share it~

 Whenever I see these awesome patterns I instantly picture this lovely woman...

Source
 I don't think you'd have to do much tweaking to these styles at all to emulate Kate Middleton's modern country vibe (I don't think we call her that anymore do we???)

For more great Kate looks check out the series of posts from Sarah over at Modern Country Style.  For more great patterns from the past check out Etcetorize Vintage Pattern Supplies over on Etsy.


No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...