Monday, March 21, 2011

Follow My Friends: WobiSobi

It's time to check out another one of my bloggy buddies.  Today I'd like to introduce you to Anne over at WobiSobi!



Anne says that the name WobiSobi means "absolutely nothing". 

"To me this word means being slightly CRAZY with a touch of class and style.
If Wabisabi can mean loving the slight imperfection in things, then Wobisobi is loving really big imperfections in things and relishing in the fact that being completely off kilter is ok."
           -From WobiSobi's "About Me" page

Anne posts all kinds of interesting and fun projects.  From great Project Restyle ideas (she takes 1 item every week from her wardrobe and makes it into something new):






to super cool fashion and interior design inspiration shots:



to totally unique projects and super cute drawings:



On top of all that, WobiSobi is my inspiration source for accessorizing.  I tend to go with not enough accessories or overboard.  I'm learning how to balance though by watching WobiSobi .

She's also throwing a giveaway this week (ends Friday, March 25th) so make sure to check it out and say hello to Anne.  Don't forget to come back here and leave a comment letting everyone know what you found~

If you'd like to be featured, all you have to do is be a follower and link up your
blog on the "Follow My Friends" tab up top.  Each month I'll feature at least one of you.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

WobiSobi said...

WOW Tamara. What a fantastic surprise. I am speechless .Thank you so much..WOW!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...