Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inspiration Shot:Variegated Flowers

I seem to be instantly drawn to anything that has a variegated colour story to it.  You name it, embroidery thread, sweaters, bargello quilts, and more.  And even though I'm totally allergic to any and all flowers, I still love to get up close and photograph ones like below.  I love how you can see the whole range of one colour all within a single plant.  Isn't nature wonderful?

Variegated, Flowers, Snapdragon, Lupine, Pink flowers, Nature

(I'm not entirely sure but I think this is a snapdragon.)

2 comments:

Annie said...

They aren't Snapdragons they are Lupins, one of my favorite flowers! Beauty shot!

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your web-site and have been reading a lot of posts of yours. I just thought I'd add a fast comment and let you know that you've got a seriously nice blog. I'll watch out for updates from you!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...